I’ll be sharing my art techniques, tips and tricks and maybe inspire those of you want to learn how to paint. I believe art adds colour, magic & mystery to our world and I like to send out as many positive and inspirational vibes as possible!
I’m interested in textures and the way they look when randomly mixed together. I like to experiment with themes and I love to add sand to my paint. It creates a lovely texture!
Living on a Greek island is pretty magical. The lifestyle, the mediterranean food, the beautiful flowers, nature, the beaches…
I’ll share with you what it’s like to live on a Greek Island! So there will be sprinklings of all things Cretan.
- I’m a self taught mixed media artist and I love to experiment with new textures.
- I love vintage.
- I left the Uk when I was 29, to escape the 9 – 5 and the bad weather!
- I’ve lived in Kos (Greek Island), Gran Canaria (Spanish Island), Manchester-Uk and Melbourne, Australia.
- I now live in Chania in Crete, which is the largest Greek Island. Typically we have about 320 days of sunshine, so it’s totally different to living in England!
- I adopted a stray cat called Smidge, who loves hanging around on the balcony.
- I love living close to the sea, it has an intriguing energy.
- I’m fascinated by anything that cannot be explained by conventional means.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog!