I believe art adds colour, magic & a bit of dreamy wonder to the world and goodness knows we need as much of that as possible!
I’m interested in texture and form and the way things look when randomly mixed together. I like to experiment with themes and I love to add sand, sculpture paste and other mediums to my paint to create lovely textures!
- I’m a self taught mixed media artist and I love to experiment with new textures.
- I left the UK when I was 29, to escape the 9 – 5 and the bad weather!
- I’ve lived in Kos (Greek Island), Gran Canaria (Spanish Island), Manchester-UK, Chania in Crete (yet another Greek Island) and Melbourne, Australia. (An Island in the middle of nowhere!)
- I now live in Melbourne in Australia, which has similar weather to Manchester! I do miss life on the Greek islands, that’s for sure!
- I used to love living close to the sea but now I find myself drawn to the deep magic of the forests. I enjoy visiting the city but need to balance this with regular trips out into nature.
- I’m fascinated by anything that cannot be explained by conventional means (yet!)
I hope you enjoy reading my blog! I’ll try to post from time to time.